- Promoting the company brands and driving strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends; introducing new products to the market.
- Generating unique sales plans, creating engaging content, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans, brand management and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Innovation Skills.
- The ability to work under pressure
- IT Skills
- Must be smart, self-organised, trustworthy, proactive, and diligent.
- Comfortable travelling outside the immediate locality
- Ability to work from home or remote location
Experience Length: 3- 5 years