- Supervise, train and assist employees like Sales Representatives and Retail Store Clerks in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
- Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees and Assistant Managers to maintain productivity at all times.
- Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
- Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Build and maintain our social media presence
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- A digital marking expert to facilitate strong online presence
- Organizing all store Operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimizing expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure that they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may deem fit by the Managing director
- BSc. In Business Administration/ Marketing or Management degree with special advantage with a Master’s degree in MBA and Digital Marketing savvy.
- 2 - 5 years Experience in relevant areas in retail management
- Proven successful experience as a Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales Experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
Starting Salary: NGN150,000 or slightly above.