This role is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and hiring new employees. You will be working with a variety of companies from small businesses to multinational corporations to fill job openings in a range of industries.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers to develop a talent management strategy to fill all vacancies in a timely manner.
- Ensure a clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints.
- Guide the hiring managers through the talent management process where needed.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers, and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Work with the hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements. Job descriptions need to reflect responsibilities and qualifications that are appropriate for the title of the position.
- Post advertisements in various newspapers, listservs, trade publications, networks, etc. including internationally focused sources.
- Screen/review online applications evaluating such factors as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, and ability, and develop a short list of potential candidates to forward to the hiring managers.
- Coordinate pre-employment test schedules and conduct applicant preliminary interviews (in person and on the phone).
- Present fully screened, qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner. Review candidate qualifications with hiring managers. Facilitate applicant interviews with hiring managers (in person and/or on the phone).
- As needed, arrange travel and lodging (international and domestic) for interview applicants.
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decisions with the hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results.
- Complete a minimum of two (2) reference checks on selected candidates. Complete a background check as requested.
- Manage offer process and negotiate compensation package including salary, start date, and allowances for international postings.
- Prepare the offer letter/employment agreement for signature by the hiring manager, candidate, and others as appropriate.
- Using social media for recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems, solve problems and make decisions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.