We are looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator to join our amazing team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Manage high-volume candidate pipelines in our applicant tracking system;
- Responsible for supporting all recruiting operations across hiring teams: sourcing, coordinating, and managing candidates
- Responsible for full interview cycle coordination (i.e. sending technical assessments, and managing all interview stages)
- Track and manage all candidate and interview information in our applicant tracking systems
- Decipher data and write reports for the talent team and key stakeholders up to C-Level
- Document processes and drive improvement to find better ways to approach inefficiencies
- Support team members with various ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree (desired)
- 3+ years of experience working within a recruitment team and/or operations
- An operational mindset with a demonstrable background in process and data-oriented problem-solving
- Proficiency in analyzing and presenting data using MS Office tools, including Word and Excel
- A self-starter attitude with attention to detail while also being a reliable teammate
- A process optimization focus – don’t settle with what is, but continuously question if something could be better
- An ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- An ability to prioritize and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Any experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (specifically Greenhouse) is a bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.