- Fill up a passenger’s vehicle with gasoline or diesel to the desired level
- Accepting money and providing change or preparing bank fuel fee slips
- Verifying the car’s water and oil level
- Cleaning windshields
- Checking the airflow of tires and pumping them up if required
- Changing flat tires
- Selling and fitting minor spare part
- Collect money from customers
- Operate fuel pump and fill vehicle’s gas tanks with petrol or diesel to the specific quantity
- Purchase stock and store incoming products
- Prepare daily updates of gas, lubricant, and accessory sales
- Maintain car parks, offices, restrooms, and appliances, and discard litter
- A diploma or its equivalent is required.
- A minimum of one year of employment in a related subject is required.
- Understand and cope with harsh and overbearing individuals
- Be kind and polite.
- Possess a decent standard of verbal ability
- Be competent.
- Strong enough to stand for long periods
- Required to work a variety of shifts, as well as weekends and nights
- Capable of adhering to instructions
- Exceptional client serviceability
- Must be regular, dependable, and have effective communication skills.
Salary: NGN 20,000