A reputable organization renowned for providing exceptional services to a diverse clientele is looking to employ a highly skilled Human Resource Officer who is passionate about organizational growth, talent acquisition, employee development, and fostering a positive work culture. The ideal candidate should be driven, goal-oriented, and hands-on.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Overseeing the recruitment process, creating job descriptions, conducting interviews, and ensuring the organization attracts and hires the right talent.
- Designing and managing effective onboarding programs for new employees and ensuring a smooth exit process for departing employees
- Managing all staff and attending appraisal meetings, maintaining personnel files, and identifying development staff objectives
- Handling employee grievances, disputes, and disciplinary actions; promoting a positive work environment and mediating conflicts.
- Effective management of the relationship between employees and management
- Organizing training for staff (internal or external). This includes courses, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Managing compensation and benefits programs, conducting salary benchmarking, and ensuring fair and competitive reward structures.
- Establishing HR policies and procedures in compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Ensuring adherence to relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Ensuring staff compliance with internal policies, procedures, and laid down processes, and advising on updates to same, where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Business Administration, or a related field,
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other technological innovations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Additional Qualifications
and Certifications will be advantageous
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.