People Operations Manager
We are looking for a People Operations Manager to take ownership of our people processes and end-to-end employee experience as we scale, enabling our team to thrive and reach their full potential.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Create, implement, and maintain policies and procedures that support HR best practices, ensuring compliance with global labor laws and regulations
- Help to create a remote environment, and drive company-wide initiatives, that increase employee satisfaction, engagement, and productivity
- Create and manage a career progression and development framework
- Be an advisor to managers on performance management, employee relations, compliance, etc.
- 5+ years in HR / People roles, preferably in a startup environment
- Remote work experience – you are a remote work advocate and want to leverage the benefits further
- An empathetic, people-first approach, able to build relationships and trust across a diverse, global team
- Solution-oriented and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to adapt to continuous change
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.