Reporting to the People and Culture Manager, the People and Culture Officer is responsible for supporting our people through the employee lifecycle in a way that creates a positive experience for prospective, new and existing employees.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Coordinate IOGC’s talent attraction, recruitment, induction, onboarding, and exit experiences to ensure they are professional and reflect positively on the organization
- Manage Onboarding of all new employees: Ensure IOGC’s
immersion process is effective and differentiated for the variety of employee
roles and is rated by employees as a positive experience
- Stakeholder engagement & management- HMO, NHF, ITF, LASPEC
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the Manager – People and culture to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are maintained within the framework of People and Culture Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines. As with every employee, the People and Culture Officer must consistently model the behaviors and values expected by IOGC.
- Maintain all HR-related policies, procedures, employee database, and staff files and conduct HR audits
- Be aware of legislative, industrial, departmental, and agency requirements and changes
- Provide administrative support and reporting across the employment life cycle
- Working with the People & Culture Manager to equip employees with the knowledge, practical skills, and motivation to carry out their work activities effectively through Learning and development programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related Social
- HR Certification is a major plus (CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, or HRCI)
- Minimum 3 years (post-NYSC) work experience in a Human Resources
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant employment legislation and regulations including the ILO labour standards
- IT savvy – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word proficiency.
Prior knowledge and experience using SAGE People is a major plus
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and presentation skills
- Professional discretion
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Team work and collaboration skills
- Event coordination
- Project management skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.