The Juice Global, Inc, is a new payment network that makes it easy for businesses and individuals to participate freely in the global economy.
About the role
Juice Global Inc is looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee aspects of Human resources practices and processes in their remote workforce. The Manager will be responsible for strategically planning staffing, conducting interviews, and hiring employees to cultivate a productive work environment.
This role is fully remote, the manager can work from anywhere in Africa but is expected to have time zone compatibility with Nigeria and the United States.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategyï»¿
- Provide a structure for creating, accessing, and disseminating clear HR-related guidelines
- Ensure that their remote workforce's HR practices adhere to international and local labor laws and regulations, with a particular focus on employment contracts, benefits, and taxation.
- Develop and maintain remote work policies and practices that align with legal requirements while promoting employee engagement and productivity.
- Implement and maintain robust data security practices to safeguard personal data and ensure compliance with international data privacy laws.
- Collaborate with tax experts to navigate the complexities of international taxation for both the company and remote employees.
- Develop remote-friendly onboarding processes and provide access to necessary training and resources for remote employees.ï»¿
- Adapt HR processes to accommodate various time zones and ensure effective scheduling of interviews, meetings, and other HR activities
How important are you to the bottom line?
Your role would ensure global compliance with labor and employment regulations across multiple countries and regions.
What is the biggest solving duty in this role?
ï»¿Here, you will be required to be a dynamic leader capable of operating at multiple levels of abstraction toggling between long-term aspirational strategic vision and penny-level precision in execution.
What should you have done in your career?
- Demonstrated an ability to understand and navigate complex interpersonal dynamics in a diverse, multicultural, and remote work environment.
- Proven working experience as HR / People and Culture Manager or other HR Executive
- Be People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Have knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Have ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Have excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career advancement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.