Whip-Smart Service Providers Limited is looking to employ an experienced Payroll Executive to join a financial institution. The Payroll Executive will oversee all HR functions, such as compensation and benefits, performance management, etc. In collaboration with the senior team, they will implement HR programs and best practices that will drive employee engagement and retention.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Lead and execute all HR strategies and communications within the organization.
- Ensure that full-time and temporary staffing requirements are met, to support the needs of the business.
- Develop and lead an effective talent acquisition strategy to attract top talent.
- Control Human Resources related costs including turnover, recruitment, employee engagement, and department budgets.
- Assisting with month-end and payroll reporting.
- Collecting daily, weekly, and monthly employee timesheets.
- Calculating employee work hours.
- Calculating employee benefits and deductions.
- Preparing employee compensation checks using payroll software.
- Ensuring taxes comply with company and state regulations.
- Scheduling electronic payments and handing out paychecks.
- Preparing payroll reports.
- Distributing payment statements.
- Responding to employee questions about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Entering new employee data into the company database
- Provide technical expertise and thought leadership, create synergies, and leverage knowledge, personnel, best practices, and resources across the business.
- Supervise and manage employee performance, and provide continuous coaching.
- Develop a strong retention program, while maintaining current employee events and existing rewards programs.
- Provide guidance to Managers for employee-related issues such as; disciplinary action, terminations, and investigations as needed.
- Advise on new and existing company policies, programs, and practices.
- Work closely with the finance team to develop an annual HR department budget.
- This position is preferably open to female candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, human resources, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a payroll officer.
- Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with payroll software including Quickbooks, Sage, EPAY, and Gusto.
- Familiarity with accounting software and procedures.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Familiarity with state labor laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare and present financial reports
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal or no supervision.
Location: Illupeju, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 250,000.00 - 400,000.00 per month
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.