The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and enforcing organizational policies for the welfare of students and staff; establishing industry relationships for placement opportunities, and overseeing the identification & sharing of placement and engagement opportunities. To effectively manage the provision of support and assistance to applicants that meet the Academy’s criteria for Scholarship and in accordance with the Academy’s Constitution.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Coordinate with Academy staff and local employers in the Film industry.
- Assist students to create resumes and cover letters, finding an internship or externship sites, and applying for jobs in their fields.
- Successfully induct students into the Academy programs and team
- Provide day-to-day support and expertise to students
- Identify and set key objectives of work placement, if necessary
- Review progress and provide constructive and developmental feedback on a regular basis
- Take responsibility for the performance management of students for the duration of the placement, conducting and leading performance reviews in conjunction with the Head of School, in relation to the exceptionally high scheme standards
- Identify robust and relevant training and development opportunities in the Academy
- Sequence training in relation to the other elements of the Academy programme.
Welfare, Health &Safety, and Safeguarding:
- To have read and understood the Welfare manual and staff handbook, and be fully conversant with our policies for the welfare and protection of staff and students.
- At all times whilst on duty, staff are responsible for the care, welfare, and safety of students whilst ensuring they follow the center rules.
- To ensure that all policies for welfare and protection are understood by students and adhered to by all staff.
- To address any student or staff concerns, keep a log, report to the relevant persons involved, and follow up with a record of the outcome
- Manage on a day-to-day basis, the corporate governance structure and decision-making framework, ensuring all necessary information is recorded and administered effectively.
- Ensure that clear and transparent guidelines are available for all the Academy staff, volunteers, and members of the public on what the Academy can and cannot provide.
- Produce monthly management information that both informs and advises the Academic Director on the activities and costs associated with the Welfare team.
- Ensure that all administration systems are effective, fit for purpose, and kept up to date
- Ensure that all team members comply with Data Protection requirements
- Ensure that all administrative systems comply with the requirements of a registered Academy.
- Provide support, assistance, and knowledge to the team as and when appropriate, providing learning opportunities as and when required
- In conjunction with each team member, agree on a development plan to enable them to update their skills and knowledge
- Proactively manage any disciplinary, grievance, or absence issues that arise within the Academy.
- Minimum academic qualification of Master’s degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Ability to initiate and manage innovations and changes.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to influence senior leaders and stakeholders, as well as work collaboratively across peer networks;
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Organizational skills, with the ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Seeing the Big Picture, Leading, and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, to manage a Quality Service
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.