Objectives of the Assignment:
The Logistics Officer shall be the focal person for making sure the plastics are transported seamlessly according to plan and achievement of the goals. S/he will work under the direct supervision of the Lead Project Implementation Manager. S/he will be responsible for all logistics activities as well as reporting, which will serve as the basis for all managerial decisions.
Scope of Work:
The scope of work as specified below is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the Logistics Officer:
- Provide logistic support and oversee the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the ECI.
- Plan oversight, and manage the coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of project goals.
- Plan the set-up of project sites, as well as coordinating, directing, and monitoring activities of collectors, aggregators, and others involved in executing an assigned project in respect to logistics.
- Ensure that a plastics takes-off and is delivered smoothly.
- Prioritize work orders and organize tasks based on project deadlines.
- Create a plan or timetable for the movement of materials, heavy equipment, and light trucks; workforce and parts supply in compliance with the project requirements.
- Manage schedule to track and station materials promptly, to provide for preventive maintenance to ensure that projects are accomplished without hitches.
- Movement of materials to a warehouse location in preparation for shipment, and also conduct receiving activities.
- Education: Minimum of B.Sc.
- Logistics operations and practices.
- Logistic or supply chain management tasks
- Computer skills: MS Office applications and logistics software
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
Remuneration Package: NGN150,000 – NGN250,000
Contract: 2 Years