What You will Do For Us:
- Lead innovation development (e.g. product, package, equipment) within his/her respective category (primarily consisting of globally led brands) to ensure a robust 1 to 3-year innovation pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with global category team to bring global innovation to life within the Attractive-Local-Operating-Unit(AOU) as well as share relevant Africa Operating market information in support of global innovation development.
- Develop holistic business cases and development of product, package or equipment-based innovations working in collaboration with various technical, commercial and brand functions.
- Lead, in collaboration with technical functions, discovery of new technologies, new partners and new applications of existing technologies to package-based solutions. Â
- Monitor external and/or internal insights and consumer studies (global and/or Africa) by reviewing related publications, reports and research in order to raise system awareness of important trends and their potential implications.
- Bachelorâs degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5 years in brand/category management, brand innovation, portfolio management, or innovation/technical disciplines.Â
- FMCG experience highly desired
- Ability to take an end-to-end,
- Consumer-driven approach to innovation utilizing multiple sources of information and translating those inputs into specific innovation(s) that meet marketplace needs while delivering brand/business objectives.
What We Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.