To support the delivery of a professional, client-focused HR services, partnering with managers to implement HR solutions in line with WFP corporate priorities.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Support HR operational activities or projects that are aligned to business needs, following standard processes and ensuring alignment with wider WFP policies.
2. Respond to queries from managers and staff, understanding their issues and ensuring policies, procedures, processes, systems and tools are available and correctly applied to support them.
3. Contribute to the effective management of the employment relationship between WFP and its staff, by administering conditions of service, contracts and appropriate entitlements.
4. Support staff capability building, working with managers to understand individual skills and business requirements, and organizing development solutions which equip people with the skills and knowledge required to meet current and future challenges.
5. Support and deliver onboarding activities to ensure new employees have a positive experience of WFP, and are successfully integrated into their new role and the organization.
6. Provide support in building talent within WFP, working with managers to understand their needs and organizing solutions to recruit, retain and develop a high caliber workforce to deliver the business strategy.
7. Support for organizational design activities that enable senior management to define and organize structures and jobs, and allocate people to the right places in order to improve efficiency.
8. Collate data and contribute to preparation of accurate and timely reporting, supporting a WFP wide view of HR activities that enables informed decision-making and consistent information for stakeholders.
9. Conduct straight forward data analysis under close guidance of a senior HR Officer, in order to support others on projects or contribute to process efficiencies and improvements.
10. Other as required.
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
PurposeUnderstand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Understands WFPs Strategic Objectives and the link to own work objectives. Â Be a force for positive change: Flexibly adapts individual contributions to accommodate changes in direction from supervisors and internal/external changes (such as evolving needs of beneficiaries, new requirements of partners). Â Make the mission inspiring to our team: Recognizes and shares with team members the ways in which individual contributions relate to WFPs mission. Â Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Sets own goals in alignment with WFPs overall operations, and is able to communicate this link to others.
PeopleLook for ways to strengthen people's skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses to increase self-awareness, and includes these in conversations on own developmental needs. Â Create an inclusive culture: Participates in open dialogue, and values the diverse opinion of others, regardless of background, culture, experience, or country assignment. Â Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Proactively seeks feedback and coaching to build confidence, and develop and improve individual skills. Â Create an I will/We will spirit: Participates in accomplishing team activities and goals in the face of challenging circumstances.
PerformanceEncourage innovation & creative solutions: Shows willingness to explore and experiment with new ideas and approaches in own work. Â Focus on getting results: Consistently delivers results within individual scope of work on time, on budget and without errors. Â Make commitments and make good on commitments: Commits to upholding individual accountabilities and responsibilities in the face of ever-changing country or functional priorities. Â Be Decisive: Makes rational decisions about individual activities when faced with uncertain circumstances, including in times of ambiguity regarding information or manager direction.
PartnershipConnect and share across WFP units: Seeks to understand and adapt to internal or cross-unit teams priorities and preferred working styles. Â Build strong external partnerships: Demonstrates ability to understand and appropriately respond to and/or escalate needs of external partners. Â Be politically agile & adaptable: Portrays an informed and professional demeanor toward internal and external partners and stakeholders. Â Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Provides operational support on analyses and assessments that quantifies and demonstrates WFPs unique value as a partner.
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
This section is optional to describe additional responsibilities & knowledge required for the specific job.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.