We are recruiting an HR Officer for a fast paced solutions agency that works multi dimensionally across different sectors, tech, Finance, entertainment, media marketing etc
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Conduct recruitment and selection processes, including candidate attraction, candidate screening, interviewing, and making hiring recommendations.
- Manage the employee onboarding and offboarding processes, ensuring positive journeys for new hires and smooth transitions for departing employees.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and HR databases, including personnel files.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and resource to all staff, providing guidance and support on conflict resolution strategies, policies, and best practices.
- Liaise with departmental managers and leads to identify and assess training needs and ascertain the best course of action for delivery of required training.
- Design, develop, and deliver effective training programs aligned with Company objectives and values, to meet employee development needs.
- Assess training needs gained through surveys, interviews, and analysis of performance data.
- Evaluate training effectiveness through assessments, feedback, and metrics, and make necessary adjustments for continuous improvement.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in training and development to ensure the delivery of current high-quality programs.
- Provide guidance, support, and communication to leads and employees on HR-related inquiries, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support and carry out assignments not limited to HR functions.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an HR management capacity, including training and development.
- An expert in HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to navigate complex and sensitive situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.