Human Resource Manager
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing the HR function of the school as a one-person department. This includes managing employee relations, recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits administration, and compliance with labour laws and regulations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage employee relations by providing guidance and support to the school employees on HR policies and procedures, resolving employee complaints, and conducting investigations, disciplinary procedures, and grievances as needed.
- Lead recruitment and selection efforts for all school positions, including creating job postings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and making hiring decisions.
- Develop and deliver training programs for school employees on a variety of HR-related topics, including new hire orientation, diversity and inclusion, and performance management.
- Ensure effective structures and processes that deliver on school purpose and vision.
- Manage the performance management process for all school employees, including setting performance goals, conducting performance evaluations, and providing feedback and coaching.
- Administer compensation and benefits programs, including managing employee payroll, ensuring compliance with labour laws and regulations, and overseeing employee leave and time off policies.
- Drive programs that ensure employee engagement that in turn deliver on all stakeholders’ satisfaction including the Board.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable labour laws and regulations.
- Reports to the school principal.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Human Resources role, preferably in a school or educational setting.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A strong understanding of HR policies, procedures, and best practices, as well as a good working knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships, resolve conflicts, and collaborate effectively with colleagues.
- The ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems is critical and may be called upon to resolve a wide range of employee relations issues and compliance challenges.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize work effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are crucial to ensuring that employee records and other documentation are complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion and professionalism.
- Strong leadership skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.