The role requires the intern to support the various Human Resources functions within the organization. These include recruitment support, onboarding assistance, maintains employee records, handle administrative tasks, learning and development support, research, internal corporate communication and other ad hoc support.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assist the recruitment process by posting job openings, screening resumes, scheduling interviews and so on
- Contribute to the onboarding process by preparing documentation, coordinating orientation sessions and so on
- Maintain employee records ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Assist with administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, preparing reports, handling general inquiries, preparing documentations and so on
- Coordinate and organize the learning and development process for the organization
- Contribute to the enforcement of company policies and procedures
- Engage in effective communication with employees, management and external stakeholders as needed
- Provide support to the HR team on various ad hoc tasks and projects as required
- Carry out all tasks assigned in your task portfolio
- Attend weekly Learning & Development training
- Complete monthly performance appraisals
- Attend all designated meetings
- Work on any other tasks as may be assigned by a supervisor or line manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 0 - 1 year of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.