The position of HR and Administrative Officer role will consist of HR administration responsibilities relating to the recruitment, scheduling onboarding task, and maintenance of staff employment; the administration of timely, accurate, and relevant processing and recording of payroll; and ensuring that the Alliances for Africa (AfA) is able to manage risk and compliance based on relevant, accurate and timely information.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll transactions and payments.
- Address payroll issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare and deliver pay slips and annual summaries
- Manage superannuation choices for staff
- Assist with monthly reporting in relation to payroll or related functions
- Process payments to fulfill statutory requirements such as Staff disengagements, Pension, and leave schedules
- Follow up with staff‘s completion of leave applications forms;
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and report on each one
- Maintenance of employee records.
- Staff compliance, monitoring, and managing the InterliHR platform, including co-ordinating staff appraisals, leave requests, reporting
- Lead and effectively implement the organization’s HR manual
- Provide relevant HR and administrative reports as needed by the Board and funders
- Maintain and update staff files
- Ensure all staff have prepared and updated project and financial reports on the IntelliHR platform
- Manage recruitment processes including advertisements, interviews, and staff/consultants onboarding, and end-of-cycle consultancy.
- Review all AfA’s policies and procedures in line with the risk matrix
- Ensure that AfA’s documentation and record management is thorough and that our status complies with all relevant government policies and agencies, EFCC, CAC, CAMA, etc
- Ensure policies and procedures are reviewed and updated according to schedule timelines
- Maintain and update the organization's risk registers, regularly
- Maintain incident and near misses register and documentation on the intelliHR platform
- Provide relevant, up-to-date, and accurate advice on AfA’s HRs matters to the Executive Director and the Board.
- Minimum academic qualification of MA or MSc in any Social Sciences, Humanities, or International Development
- Knowledge of HR and administrative processes in a non-profit setting.
- Self-starter, organized, and able to work on tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of our ethical framework and respect for confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with data entry and management of HR /administrative databases.
- Maintains professional conduct at all times, remaining calm and in control.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team and on own initiative.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.