We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of
the culture of the organization.
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, health, and safety.
- Recruiting staff, developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Developing and implementing policies on working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, and disciplinary procedures.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Negotiating with staff on issues relating to pay and work conditions.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing HR planning strategies, and immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers, Planning and sometimes delivering training for staff.
- HND/BSc in any related discipline
- 1 - 2 years/Post NYSC experience in a Human Resources role or other administrative positions.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Should have a good memory for remembering little details.
- Must be computer literate and conversant with the use of Excel and other HR Management Software.
- Ability to communicate effectively, including negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to learn fast.
have strong leadership skills with excellent oral and written communication
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.