We are a QSR looking for a Human Resource officer, who is experienced with talent recruiting, departmental structuring, implementing standard of operation, payroll, and would support, develop, manage the day to day human resource activities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Train and develop staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Implementing deduction on staff salary when necessary
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive in a large scale organization
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all company levels.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.