We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this role
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Conduct an organization-wide job analysis to identify staffing needs.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and Line managers to review person specifications, work type (Full-time or part-time), and full job description.
- Develop advert and engage service provider for publishing of calls for applications.
- Review applications and conduct administrative checks in preparation for shortlisting.
- Convene internal resume review panel for submitted job applications as set out in organizational policies.
- Submit report of internal application review process for validation and approval by the Executive Director
- Convene an external interview panel and produce a report of the process for validation and approval by the Executive Director.
- Produce job offer letter and facilitate documentation of acceptance by the preferred candidate.
- Advise management on statutory labor requirements and work on compliance.
- Develop induction schedule and prepare appropriate onboarding materials.
- Create and populate staff personnel files to include academic and personal certificates and professional and character references.
- Maintain data privacy and employee information confidentiality.
- Facilitate schedules for staff supervision.
- Conduct staff awareness raising and sensitization on organizational policies and procedures.
- Communicate management decisions and updates to operational procedures to staff.
- Conduct market research regularly to ensure competitive compensation packages.
- Prepare and communicate staff awards, citations, and recommendations, ensuring that these are properly documented.
- Support the Executive Director to update existing organizational policies, including the development of addenda, and producing draft policies.
- Develop questionnaires conduct periodic staff satisfaction surveys and share findings with management.
Staff Training and Development:
- Conduct and document staff capacity audits.
- Develop an organizational plan for Staff capacity building and development.
- Work with line supervisors and the ED to develop a chart of personal development plans based on needs identified by Staff during supervision.
- Implement organization policies on Staff education and professional development opportunities.
- Produce recommendations and letters of support for professional development opportunities sought by Staff with approval from the Executive Director.
Leave, Absences, and Permissions:
- Maintain an annual chart of vacations/annual leave for staff based on policies and procedures.
- Track sanctioned and unsanctioned absences by Staff and advise management accordingly.
- Advice finance department on Staff salaries and performance-linked pay
Staff Grievance and Disciplinary Actions:
- Support employees to document complaints and grievances, providing policy guidance where needed.
- Document staff management procedures and the implementation of grievance procedures
- Document staff disciplinary procedures including but not limited to queries, warnings, and deductions.
Support for LIFE Trustee Meetings:
- Sending minutes to Trustee members and in collaboration with the Program Officer, keeping an accurate record of all minutes.
- Maintaining a schedule of meetings and ensuring that all trustees are kept informed.
- Serving as focal point for the implementation of Trustee directives for organizational development including updating of policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with the Program Officer, maintaining a regular fundraising chart to track ongoing fundraising activities including managing a database of all potential and current donors.
- Support the Program Officer in developing concept notes and completing grant application templates (serving as an alternate for the account officer where possible on financial components).
- Complete training opportunities and fellowship applications for the Executive Director as required.
- Any other task assigned to you.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business, or related area; relevant work experience may be a substitute
- Previous experience working in HR management
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations and analytics
- Familiarity with labor law rules and regulations
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 monthly
Your duties are not restricted to the above Job Description, but you will take up other relevant assignments that may be given to you from time to time by the Executive Director.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.