An HR Generalist is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruiting, staffing, training, and employee relations. They assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures. Also assist with performance management, and employee engagement and maintain employee records
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Providing and Supporting Human Resource activities in the organization
- Manage time and Attendance
- Implement an effective and efficient end-to-end recruitment process i.e. from attracting to on-boarding the best-fit people to fill company needs.
- Payroll Administration
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Collect and analyze human resources data
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and processes
- Conduct Staff Appraisal exercises as and when due
- Processing of staff confirmations, background checks, reimbursement, loans etc
- Manage leave and personnel records
- Administration of HR-related policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local HR-related laws and regulations
- Provide support and guidance to employees regarding HR-related issues and concerns
- Assist with the performance management process, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and coaching.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.sc in Social Science, Arts and other related courses.
- Professional membership in CIPM, PHRI, CIPD, SHRM or other relevant HR certifications would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Nigerian HR Regulations is a must
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a tech company is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.