Human Resource Executive
The Bliss Caregivers
The Human resources (HR) Executive will be responsible for hiring, developing, and looking after employees. This involves functions such as training and monitoring performance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs;
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants;
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward organizational objectives;
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations;
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization;
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations;
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering contracts, and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree in Human resource management or any related discipline
- At least 3 years experience in Admin and HR functions
- Membership of CIPM a plus
- Highly organized and focused
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- A natural leader with a strong ability to influence others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time, and stress management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.