The Human Resources Executive handles and directs the human resources (HR) tasks for an organization or company
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Work with line managers on HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, social media permissions, etc.) and keep the employee handbook current
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees Foster cross-functional relationships and provide managers and employees are appropriately connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws Handle employee compensation and benefits
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Experience in the use of ERP software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.