- Work closely with the Head of HR
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and company goals and initiatives.
- Manage and review JDs, KPIs and performance appraisals
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and/or recommending human resources policies and procedures
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems and safety and recreation programs
- Prepare written and oral reports on a wide range of human resources related issues
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews..
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related course
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR assistant/officer.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Conduct in-house and out-door training
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Ability to keep the information confidential
- Good listening and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Ms. Office suite and the ability to develop creative decks/PowerPoint
- Must be a team player with excellent leadership skills
- Skilled in basic typing and data entry.
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Working knowledge of any HR application
- Time management skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational skills