Human Resource Director
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource Director to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for managing the
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:11 years
- Ensure the effective, efficient operation of the Human Resources department within the general policies and guidelines of CIG.
- Provide oversight and leadership to the Chairman and the organization related to Human Resources matters.
- Provide staff support to the employee through the HR team.
- Ensure all relevant legislation, regulations, and guidelines are met.
- Manage and oversee employees in the Human Resources area.
- Implement and communicate organizational plans, policies, procedures, and decisions of CIG Management and the Leadership Team and in accordance with the collective agreement where applicable.
- Prepare, update, implement, and communicate human resources plans, policies, and procedures in accordance with the collective agreement and decisions of CIG Management.
- In conjunction with the legal dept, actively participate in labor relations including handling litigation issues.
- Prepare for and participate as the lead spokesperson in the top management collective bargaining process, in conjunction with department heads, counsel on and issue discipline as required.
- Managing Human Resource reports, group benefits, special assignments, leaves of absence, training, letters of hire, letters of discipline, dismissal, etc.
- Lead performance management and reward process.
- Monitor the succession plans in each functional area.
- Participate in the annual planning process with Management.
- Prepare annual salary recommendation for business based on business phase.
- In conjunction with the Chairman plan and organize All Staff Communications meetings and Staff Recognition events.
- Acts in the capacity of the Organization’s Privacy Officer.
- Develop program and budget recommendation plans as part of the annual planning cycle.
- Control purchasing and expenses, and monitor approved budget to meet program and financial goals;
- Assist Executive Director and Program Directors in the preparation of the business reports.
- Provide accurate and timely reports as required.
- Review staff orientation documents and supervision of policy review to ensure compliance.
- Provide regular individual supervision to direct reports and conduct annual performance reviews.
- Plan for training and development of management and staff as part of the annual planning process.
- Participate, in the succession planning process for their position consistent with the organization’s Human Resource Continuity Plan.
- Review with the management any issues which may result in discipline or termination of employment consequences.
- Follow established human resources policies and procedures; encourage and model good management practices with all staff in management positions.
- Ensure compliance with CIG hiring and human resource management practices, including human rights practices.
- Promote proactive strategies to ensure diversity in programs and staffing.
- Implement effective health and safety procedures where required, monitoring and reporting mechanisms in order to promote and ensure the safety and well-being of staff
- Participate as a member of the CIG Leadership Team and contribute to organizational planning and performance.
- Advise the business in terms of effectiveness, quality, and strategic direction of Human Resources policies.
- Make policy and other recommendations as necessary in any area of management within purview: program, human resource, operational.
- Minimum academic qualification of Masters in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 11 years of proven work experience as a Human Resource Director or Human Resource Manager.
- entire human resource responsibilities of Choice International.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR practices.
- Ability to analyze problems, solve problems, and make decisions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.