The HR Business Partner will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Providing and Supporting Human Resource activities in the organization
- Manage time and Attendance
- Implement an effective and efficient end-to-end recruitment process i.e. from attracting to onboarding the best-fit people to fill company needs.
- Payroll Administration
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Collect and analyze human resources data
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and processes
- Conduct Staff Appraisal exercises as and when due
- Processing of staff confirmations, background checks, reimbursement, loans, etc
- Manage leave and personnel records
- B.sc in Social Science, Arts, and other related courses.
- Professional membership in CIPM, PHRI, CIPD, SHRM, or other relevant HR certifications would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a related role.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.