Human Resource Business Partner
Unified Payment Services Limited
The HR Business Partner will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Design and execute human resources policies and procedures.
- Support performance and Talent Management process.
- Manage outsourcing firms and outsourced employees.
- Process outsourced staff Payroll.
- Collect and analyze human resources data, and make recommendations for changes to management.
- Placing ads on internal/external job boards, arranging interviews and making job offers.
- Develop and conducted new hire orientations programs.
- Manage employees HMO.
- Manage company’s lounge.
- Provide customer service to all employees at all levels.
- Manages all vacation and employee records.
- Manage time and attendance.
- Conducting Surveys.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Human Resource personnel or any related role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Must possess good leadership qualities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.