A human resources (HR) Support is a certified professional who handles an organisation's daily administrative and HR duties. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Maintain proper records of employees
- Assist in payroll preparation
- Fast typing computer skills
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and HRMS
- Basic Knowledge of Labour Laws
- Bachelors in Human Resource Management, Business Administration and any related fields.
- 2 years of experience in Human resources management, administrative responsibilities or any related experiences
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.