We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- To provide human resource support services in line with the company's policies. Review and implement HR systems, policies & procedures in functional areas such as manpower planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation, and benefits administration in the company.
- To drive and support recruitment and selection activities ensuring compliance with recruitment process and policies and best practice.
- To maintain the E-HR system including the input of changes in position, salary, and training.
- To carry out the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance appraisals and improvement plans.
- To Provide technical support, advice and capacity building of managers on people management skills to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- To provide competitive market research and prepare studies to help establish reward practices that help to recruit and retain employees.
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs, and actions comply with local social and labour legislation as well as comply with the company’s code of conduct. Maintain industrial peace and harmony in the company by ensuring unhindered, regular, open, formal, and informal communication between employees and management respectively.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director /MD for review.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor degree or HND degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Working Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural team.
- Must be good with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Having experience in using E-HR systems.
Location: Iloffa, Kwara
Remuneration: NGN 130,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.