We are looking for an HR Generalist who handles the daily responsibilities of talent management, employee onboarding, and administering compensation and benefits plans for the human resources department.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Own and execute complete employee onboarding – Documentation, Induction, system access, team and company orientation sessions, periodic check-in meetings
- Initiate background verification and coordinate with vendor to ensure timely closure of green BGV reports
- Work in close coordination with the talent acquisition team to ensure onboarding documentation is completed as per SLA
- Create and communicate organizational policies and processes effectively to ensure compliance across the organization
- Manage HRMS and other process-related software and keep the employee information updated at all times
- Maintain trackers for all HR processes and perform necessary analytics to keep a check on process health
- Manage HR audits in coordination with external parties and ensure compliance
- Address and resolve employees’ queries within SLA
- Manage employee exit and ensure a smooth separation experience
- Manage gift/hamper/reward distribution to employees as per the organization’s policies
- Manager vendor discussions and vendor contracts
- Coordinate with the accounts team for on-time payment for vendors and other expenses
- Ideate and execute L&D programs and coordinate with SMEs for regular training sessions
- Support in executing performance reviews as per the policy
- Plan and execute regular engagement activities. Manage engagement events on special occasions such as festivals and offsite.
- Come up with ideas to continuously improve HR processes and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in HR Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of onboarding and exit processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Familiarity with MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.