Our client is a renowned international education recruitment firm providing excellent study abroad placement services to students who aspire to study in any of our partner study destinations such as Australia, Canada, Ireland, USA, and the UK. We are currently recruiting for the post of Human Resource Generalist to support the realization of the organization’s mission and vision. The office holder gets involved in all aspects of the employee life cycle – from sourcing potential applicants to managing exits from the organization. The main aim of the HR Generalist is to create and deliver people strategies that help the agency meet its goals. They would also work closely with various departments to ensure that employees effectively discharge the duties of their offices. The ideal candidate will have to be friendly, motivated, and performance-driven while also being very time-conscious, disciplined, and highly organized. Cognate experience in this same role would be an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Creating an employer brand and recruiting to key position
- Identifying and retaining key talent across the organization.
- Employee engagement, performance, and appraisals
- Creating, updating, and administering HR & people policies and procedures
- Identifying the training and developmental needs of the employees
- Management of strategies for recruitment, compensation, and benefit packages.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Takes initiative, enterprising, and confident
- Smart and professional outlook and manner
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outgoing, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Multitasking ability
- Strong organizational time management skills
- Result oriented.
Location: Lagos (Ikeja/Island)
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.