Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
We are looking to hire an experienced HR associate to manage and maintain our human resources records. In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information, managing the HR database, and assisting company employees with enrollment procedures and HR-related issues.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Responding to industrial queries with our clients and partners.
- Responsible for management and growth of key partnerships.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Minimum 2years experience as a HR associate.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
Location: Candidate must reside within Lekki and environs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.