Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To provide human resource support services in line with the company’s policies.
- Review and implement HR systems, policies & procedures in functional areas such as manpower planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation, and benefits administration.
- To drive and support recruitment and selection activities ensuring compliance with the recruitment process, policies, and best practices.
- To maintain the E-HR system including inputting changes in position, salary, and training.
- To carry out the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance appraisals and improvement plans.
- To provide technical support, advice, and capacity building of managers on people management skills to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- To provide competitive market research and prepare studies to help establish reward practices that help to recruit and retain employees.
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs, and actions comply with local social and labor legislation as well as comply with the company’s code of conduct.
- Maintain industrial peace and harmony in the company by ensuring unhindered, regular, open, formal, and informal communication between employees and management respectively.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the MD
- Organize and maintain personal records.
- Update the internal database (for example recording sick and maternity leave)
- Revise company policies.
- Liaise with external partners like insurance vendors and ensure legal compliance.
- Answer employees' queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist the payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related discipline.
- Working experience between 3 - 5 years
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural team.
- Must be good with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Having experience in using E-HR systems (SAP or Oracle People Soft)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.