We are for a professional HR Admin Assistant with excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform a variety of personnel-related admin and HR tasks. Someone passionate about office administration & management, HR policies, and organizational structure, systems, and processes. He/she must have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Maintain office policies & procedures
- Assist in payroll preparation and management
Prepare reports and correspondences
- Actively assist in the recruitment process by shortlisting candidates, performing reference checks, etc.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain accurate employee records
- Update HR databases
- Proofread and draft documents/letters
- Handle sensitive information confidentially
- Must display a high level of conflict management and decision-making skills
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.