We are looking to hire an exceptional HR & Admin manager to lead and manage the daily HRA activities in our company, act as the first point of contact for HR-related issues, and provide oversight to the development and monitoring of processes related to regulatory compliance, employee relations, recruitment and retention, amongst many other tasks.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with our overall business strategy
- Manage and oversee the recruitment, selection, and retention process
- Manage compensation and benefit systems
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions
- Oversee and coordinate training and development programs
- Payroll and budget preparation
- Update company policies as needed
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- 2 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.