We are looking to hire an experienced Head of Human Resources to lead the department to support our organization’s growth and development. The Head of Human Resources will play a large role in shaping and executing the Human Resources strategy at the company. The position is responsible for developing and implementing human resource policies, programs, and practices that align with the company’s goals and objectives. The successful candidate will oversee all HR functions including talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, and employee development.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Lead the recruitment and selection process, ensuring the acquisition of top talent.
- Develop and maintain effective onboarding and employee training programs.
- Liaise with employees and resolve employee issues in a fair and consistent manner.
- Oversee employee engagement efforts to enhance employee satisfaction and retention.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Manage compensation and benefits to attract and retain high-quality employees.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements related to compensation and benefits.
- Implement performance appraisal systems and provide guidance on performance improvement.
- Develop and manage employee recognition and reward programs.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Maintain accurate employee records and documentation.
- Liaise with manufacturing heads of department to determine daily staffing needs ensuring that the factories are appropriately staffed.
- Liaise with daily worker employment partners to ensure consistent availability of trained workers.
- Represent the Management with Union Representatives ensuring a positive working relationship.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least 10 years of experience in an HR role, with at least 3 years in a leadership or managerial role
- Experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting working with low and high skilled labour
- In depth knowledge of HR principles and best practices
- Strong understanding of local, state, and federal employment laws
- Strong understanding of compensation and benefits management
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to make informed decisions in complex HR situations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.