Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Minimum of NCE/OND/HND/BSC
- Candidates must also possess a high school degree (NECO, WAEC, WASSCE), with 5 credits and a pass in Mathematics & English
- No sales experience required, (sales experience in insurance will be an added advantage)
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Basic pay, Commission + Incentives