The role holder will own and manage the employee payroll cycle, compensation and benefits of all staff members and ensure compliance with all the statutory requirements in Africa and Europe. You will be reporting to the Head, Human Resources and expected to work from Abuja.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage payroll process for every pay cycle or period.
- Ensure Gracetech Group's compensation practices are in compliance with current and relevant laws, regulations, best practices as well as Company policies.
- Collaborate with HR leadership and management to develop strategic compensation plans that align with the organization's business objectives and support talent retention and attraction.
- Conduct research and market analysis to determine competitive salary ranges and compensation packages for various job roles within the Gracetech Group.
- Integrate compensation and benefits with Gracetech Group's performance management process to link employee performance with rewards effectively.
- Coordinate compensation and benefits processes like salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc
- The role holder is expected to collaborate with Finance and Human Resource teams to develop and manage the compensation and benefits budget effectively.
- Liaise with Payroll service providers in the preparation of payroll and statutory filing requirements.
- Maintain and update employee payroll records, including tax and benefit deductions.
- Prepare and file payroll-related tax reports in accordance with local laws and regulations
- Conduct regular audits of payroll systems to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manages existing relationships with payroll, accounting, and benefits service providers.
- Reconciliation of PAYE, Pension, and other statutory remittances with respective Payroll providers
- Responsible for ensuring full data integrity and confidentiality.
- Manage and resolve any payroll-related issues or disputes.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies related to payroll and employee benefits.
- Communicate effectively with employees and management regarding payroll issues, benefits, and policies.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to local payroll laws and regulations and ensure compliance.
- Utilize People information systems to maintain accurate records of compensation and benefits data
- Evaluate job positions and establish appropriate salary grades or pay scales based on job responsibilities, qualifications, and market standards.
- Analyze compensation data and benefits utilization to identify trends and make data-driven decisions to improve the effectiveness of the compensation and benefits program
- This position is preferably open to male candidates
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.