- Provide information about the composition of powdered ingredients and processing
- Quality control (QC) and ensuring compliance with NAFDAC regulations
- Ensure all labels and nutritional information are correct.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS office software & Social Media handles.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Excellent analytical and research skills and good attention to details
- Must be a resident of Amuwo Odofin or environs
- Fresh graduate with 0-2 years working experience in Quality Control/Assurance.
- Experience in Food Safety Quality is an added advantage