- Responsible for product demonstration testing, installation and troubleshooting.
- Provide after-sales/installation technical support.
- Conduct product technical training and make recommendations for further improvements.
- Managing the spare part inventory.
- Retrieve bad products from customers
- Deliver repaired products to clients
- Quality of services rendered.
- Turnaround time for all deliverables.
- Error rate on assigned tasks.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Satisfaction level of Sales Staff, customers and other stakeholders.
Knowledge & Competency Requirements:
- Minimum Education & Experience:
- HND/University degree
- Post graduate qualifications are desirable
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years cognate work experience
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Good communication skills and language expression skills;
- Have good team spirit, can work under pressure;
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Good understanding of the quality output
- Proficiency in the use of communication technology to deliver information and other basic and advanced business applications etc.
- Must be Tech-savvy
Behavioral/Management Development Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the inter-relationship and inter-dependencies among issues
- Team building skills
- Should possess impeccable integrity and proven commitment to good governance
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to cope with difficult situations