- Originate new financing for entrepreneurs in the Health Care industry.
- Manage effectively, client relationships, and industry business networks.
- Strong marketplace knowledge and experience providing financing for entrepreneurs (in the health care industry).
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance requirements.
- Work with other Stakeholders to ensure completeness of documentation to safeguard the Bank’s position.
- Recommend and emplace procedures and controls that are adequate for business process agility.
- Communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders on business performance and related activities.
- Partake in the credit policy design/formulation process.
- Manage business profitability effectively.
- Review and analyse NPL, extract necessary information and make recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling opportunities for the Bank through collaboration with other SBUs.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent track record of execution
- Strong business development ability
- Financial Analysis/Modelling skills
- Strong Business Acumen and Critical Thinking ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Credit analysis
- Understanding of CBN monetary policies & guidelines
- Loan structuring & re-structuring
- Credit risk management
- Financial statement analysis
- Data mining
- Trade finance & documentary credit/ collections
- Strong leadership and team management capability