- The successful candidate will work with our leadership on client-facing and proprietary projects; originating and leading on advisory and execution of projects and engagements.
Critically, the role is designed for an experienced management consultant, leading activities on:
- Client Origination and Business Development
- Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Project Design, Resourcing and Optimization
- Operational Efficiency and Quality Assurance
- We are looking for an experienced professional with a background in consultancy, preferably in the Nigerian power sector and broader energy space with exceptional analytical skills and presenting an innovative and creative mindset on project development and execution.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years consulting experience
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results
- Project Management competence will be a plus
Remuneration: NGN250,000. We are open to negotiating a good offer with the right candidate commensurate with their competence and experience.