- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management.
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
Location: Arepo, Ogun State.
Salary Range: NGN 80,000 -100,000