- Recognizing and treating common eye conditions
- Prescribing vision aids
- Recommending eye strengthening exercises and vision therapy
- Identifying more serious optical disease
- Referring patients to the Doctor when necessary
- Applicant must possess a Doctor of Optometry (O.D) Degree,
- Must have a at least 2-3 years experience and must be registered with the Optometry and Dispensing Opticians Board of Nigeria (ODOBN) with evidence of current practising License.
- Must be Computer literate and show proficiency in Microsoft Office