- Ensure excellent distribution and shelf-presence of the products through distributors, retailers, institutions, professional practices, etc, and monitor distribution to trade, institutional customers, and key accounts.
- Developing new product lines and pharmaceutical products for SPL by giving market feedback and suggestions.
- Demonstrate product expertise during clinical training and customer support in a fast-paced environment.
- As part of the Sales Team, you will support new product implementations (NPIs) and Product sales in an efficient manner.
- Accurately complete all administrative tasks and paperwork per company policy and procedures.
- Meet revenue targets through the execution of on-site sales and delivery goals.
- Capacity to exhibit Good Customer Service Skills.
- You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listen to their needs and help communicate options for them.
- Assist in any other job responsibilities as may be assigned.
- B.Pharm/BSc/HND (Biological sciences or Human/Animal health sciences)
- 2 or more years of Medical Representation experience with a record of positive performance and achievements
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Strong intellectual, analytical, and communication skills
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneurial, and self-motivated self-starter with a definite ability to work without insignificant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive with proof
- Lagos state
- Anambra state
- Ibadan, Oyo state
Salary Range: NGN 70,000 - 100,000