- Draft Commercial Agreements
- Carry out extensive research on issues on law, prepare and draft legal documents, opinions and give legal advice
- Prepare Court processes and represent clients in court
- Advise clients on rights and responsibilities, liability, prosecuting or defending lawsuits, business transactions
- Attend meetings, take minutes and circulate same.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and government agencies
- A law degree – Minimum of 2nd Class Lower
- Minimum of 3 years post call experience in a reputable law firm
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Must be dedicated to meeting deadlines with minimum supervision
- Demonstrates organizational skills
- A strong commitment to client needs and corporate objectives.
- Must be a demonstrated team player.
Salary Range: NGN70,000- NGN80,000