- Responsible for designing, modeling, and detailing architectural drawings under the supervision of the chief architect.
- Must be proficient in the use of Interior Design software.
- Ensure availability for setting out and block setting on all sites
- Give Direction to every aspect of the construction process.
- Ensure that buildings follow drawings, standards, and details.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent Technical Drawing Skills and software knowledge.
- Attention to detail, Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Minimum Qualification is a Degree in Architecture.
- 1 - 3 experience in this role.
Location: Arepo, Ogun State.
Salary Range:NGN 100,000 - 120,000