- Organize and ensure the successful implementation of the Nigeria Youth Futures Fund Programme; Plan, manage and deliver the Nigeria Youth Futures Funds (NYFF) project in accordance with the set timelines and requirements.
- Coordinate the implementation of a bi-annual visioning retreats and state-level vision workshops for various cohorts of the programme towards facilitating and driving evidence-based policy engagement. Plan, implement and facilitate capacity building and strengthening courses/workshops for Nigerian youth leaders and organizations; Lead the process of curriculum design and development for the capacity building and strengthening courses.
- Coordinate thought leadership activities within the programme which includes but is not limited to the creation and dissemination of thematic reports by the working groups; Follow up to ensure the regular and timely update of the thematic reports.
- Supervise and support the monitoring and evaluation processes for the programme.
- Oversee all activities related to granting and sub granting for youth leaders and organizations.
- Supervise all activities relating to engagement and participation of programme beneficiaries and other stakeholders in the virtual/physical Community (ies) of Practice ( VCoP).
- Oversee all activities relating to digital media and online policy engagements through the NYFF online repository.
- Coordinate the selection process for national and sub-national futures working groups members, vendors and other resource persons required for the successful delivery of the programme.
- Efficiently manage the programme budget and ensure the transparent and efficient use of funds.
- Report to and work closely with the Executive Leadership and Advisory Board. Ensure the fulfilment of all your job tasks and deliverables.
- Prepare and share regular weekly and monthly reports with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage in other tasks that may emerge as a result of the growth of the organization and as assigned by your Supervisor.
The required candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of a Masters degree in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years robust experience and active engagement in youth leadership development, international development, public policy or associated fields at a management level.
- Experience in programme design and delivery, policy analysis and monitoring and evaluation.
- Think strategically with a high level of creativity, conceptualization and problem-solving skills.
- Possess very good interpersonal skills, negotiation skill, sound judgment.
- Strong work ethics; Positive attitude to work; Willing to travel locally and regionally.
- Proficient in the use of MS office suite, Google suite, data entry and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and speaking skills both oral and written.
- Great presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Performance-driven and mission oriented.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Aligned with the company's partner organizations with youth leadership, activism and social change.
- Entrepreneurial in nature and proactive.
- Looking to work in a fast-paced project and organisation.
- Aligned in thought and actions with the compay's values ( RISE - Respect, Integrity, Synergy and Excellence).
Key Competencies Required to succeed in this role:
- Program/Project Management Skills
- Personal and Organisational Leadership skills
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Budget Management Skills
- Training Facilitation Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Impact Measurement Skills
- Networking Skills
Job Location: Lagos & Abuja, Nigeria.
Type: 5-year Contract (renewable annually) years contract.