- Project Planning, Supervision, and Reporting.
- Procurement Management
- Project Representation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Bachelors in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a reputable local/foreign institution of learning.
- At least 3 years of work experience in an engineering construction/consulting firm.
- Project Management trained/certified.
- Software aptitude
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
Remuneration: NGN 1.5 million Annually
(NGN 100,000 Monthly, with NGN 75,000 quarterly bonus)
- NGN 200,000 training budget annually
- HMO Benefits
- Hybrid Work Days (Upon Confirmation)